- Always look for a sunbeam to bask in.
- Bright colors make you look your best.
- It’s really not easy being green (with apologies to Kermit).
- Be different and people will notice you.
- A diet with lots of vegetables is good for you.
- Look for the warmth in people.
- Swimming in warm water helps you find contentment
- Always reach for the top.
Author Website: ElaineAPowers.com
Author Pinterest Page: Elaine A. Powers Pinterest
Author You Tube Page: Curtis Curly-tail Speaks
ELAINE A POWERS BOOKS HERE
ELAINE A POWERS.COM
ELAINE A POWERS AMAZON AUTHOR PAGE
ELAINE A POWERS YOU TUBE PAGE
ELAINE A POWERS PINTEREST PAGE
If you want a lizard that grows to six feet (three in the first year), eats fresh vegetables and needs fresh water every day, requires a large enclosure with special lighting and heat, is and always will be a wild animal, then an Iguana is for you.
If you’re willing to earn the trust of a wild lizard and become a friend to an intelligent, interesting, clever, dedicated animal, for 15+ years, an Iguana is for you.
The adoption process allows you to meet your new family member, learn his or her history, and be dedicated so that both of you live long, happy lives.
To learn more about iguanas, contact Elaine Powers at email@example.com.